10.10.14

Patience is a good long term strategy

I use to think that I know how to change the quality of life that people would like to choose so they would gain more by helping other people more. I use to think I had the answers and though I could not articulate it I could live it demonstrate it and in doing so be an example in an eventual slow evolution towards a more balanced and whole way of living. But then my life crashed and was shit and the foundations were exposed and shown to be barren.

The more I learn the more I realise I don't know.

The more I learn about life the more I feel like that things I previously thought stupid and destructive are actually things I can empathise with. As a teenager of course I knew it all and how to fix adults if only they would choose to be more creative. Now I find the traps that the stupid adults face are real and I am trapped there too and I will make the poor evil choices I must to survive for there isn't the easy beautiful butterfly solutions I once thought that life had hidden for me to easily discover jut below the surface.

I have a lot of ideas. Ideas are dangerous.

I I I I eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee