31.3.05

BEGIN march 31


Hang on!

Today I am getting married. Then I will mow down all yer souls. Radio dole queue. You have only the right to remain silent. Speak now or forever hold your peace.

The Church of the rusty bicycle saved me. Killed by a car, reborn by a bike, that is the story of my life. (thanks Bicycle Bob) I attend a Critical Mass. The most efficient of all the machines. Believing in motions, circles or rebirth and steel. No: Rusty Steel.

My legs carry me great distances. My mind will fix that flat.

Did you ever drive through the suburbs and wonder what all those people in all those little uniform houses were DOING? with their lives?

Me, I import plastic disposable paper towl holders from communist liberate slave children workers in china. I give them to people who don't want them. I sell them to people who say NO.

Yesterday I went into the story to by a sturdy rubber doormat that was on sale in the hopes that it will mean I have to sweep my floor less if people wipe their feet. I said that I don't need a plastic bad and pointed at my empty backpack. They said however that the rubber might make my bag smelly and so the wrapped my rubber feet map in plastic so I could carry it the 5 blocks to my house without stinking up my backpack.

Then the revelry stopped abruptly as we swearved the car to try and miss the large obstacle which had fallen into the middle of the freedom highway. At 100km/hr we could not avoid the obstact in time in the dark but we did because it was in the other lane to start with. We sped up and kep driving. "Whew, that was close and dangerous... At first I thought it was a large moose or elk or something but obviously it was some kind of fabric bag... I wonder how it got there... hope no one crashes into it... hopefully someone with a cell phone will call someone... lets keep driving."

Non, the religious shrine at Rocamadour is on Day 7. On Day 6 we visit the city of Belves, the bastide at Monpazier and the remarkable Chateau Biron.

Support crew will sweep up that mess for you later, no need to cut your hands on the broken glass. Enjoy the meal, you are the customer!

Комментариев нет: