17.8.05

Telefonay

BEGIN THEDATE4.18aug17, 2335


You ain't gettin NO PUSSY. Cause you ain't got no money!
Take your crappy ass home bitch!
Eat this Pussy!
Suck my cock and I'll eat your pussy!
Is it less filling? No, it tastes great!
Women: Less filling, Men: Tastes Great!
Do that shit. Jesus would have. Jesus would have had an orgy for you because he loves EVERYBODY! Jesus was for real and he made love to you for real. There is cumm dripping down the walls in heaven. When you land you stroke like you just don't care.

I love 18 women all at once and I know each and every one intimately and deeply. I spend all of my time making love with my brain and/or my body. Democracy is coming but we must prevent it. Each of those women each have 36 husbands each and my goodness are they ever busy and clever ladies. They each have no time for wickedness or anything else. Only the mighty fuck. All of us each have about 10 lovers of the same gender that we tenderly embrace when the opposite sex has us frustrated and tired we stay with our own. It's a lot of work but it beats being the son of a bad man. The transgendered among us are not uniformly distributed either but they are more evenly sexed. All 7000 of us fuck and suck daily as a sort of meditative exercise. We are kind of like a new kind of larger organism made up of 7000 cells and each individual gives herself fully to the collective but is also intimately and tenderly cared for.

Aeons and Aeons ago we were skipping rope together in the cement school yard and were forced to avert our eyes if the table skirt revealed the ankle of the leggy tables too much.

THAT IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE FACE
ON MY BASS MACHINE


Woah.
2335
7 3 3 t
When I was alone and had nothing, I asked for a friend to help ease the pain when all I saw was pain when I'm asked who I give my unconditional love too, cept god.

You know it.

I want to say that work is the best thing to be doing when the rapture comes. I want to tell you that the sun is burning hot and the moon has stopped the earth from spinning more than once. I want to tell you that my lips are numb from kissing so freely. I want to tell you that freedom is a meaningless term of endearment to the stupid. I want you to know how I feel so there is no confusion. I want you to know that I am reading this here softly to your ears and I with nothing but love flowing into them sweetly. I with that your butterfly busom would be there to embrace me fragrantly like vanilla. I wish you would hurry up and go to do the laundry naked with your penis handing out dipped into the bleach and then rolled in laundry detergent so that the powdered flakes coat the skin like sanitary breaded chicken. Dinky skin looks like chicken skin anyways. Did you know all of that already?

I am going to pee into the dishwasher. After I poo in the sink, I will turn on the garberator cut up thing go go go.

I am so devoted to you girl in the wendy house. I am so ready to burn your hair down and build a treehouse of singed rope. I have been swimming in the leaves for too long and the monster jam on my bread is thick with maggots.

The breaded veal cutlets were just scrumptious!



Комментариев нет: