5.6.06

Little Park



yesterday I was in the park and saw the dad taking photographs of his little boy.
"Jump!"
"No, jump over here in front of the camera"

Take it home with you that picture because that is what kids play for. Remember the memories.

------
little death vagina under the moonshine. I wish they knew what I was supposed to be drawing. I feel sleepy and six sick sick. Yo you you.

Double double. Bubble trouble.

Fascism is there to get the Dali Lahma in trouble. Your actions will be judged by your reputation instead of the other way around. I forget to write the best part down because I've already forgotten it. I forget to remember to be after the ballcany calbony.
"Calbonifer, would you come here please?"
Free manuals on freedom are distributed post hastily. I forget to remember what it is my job to be doing. I forget to remember what it is my place to sit in the propper order. "Prop me up on the Porp box, Splendid!"

Now we all already know where it is going to. We drive that road everyday after all. We don'y slow down when we get to turning the corner. The tires squeel and smell a little. The sky threatens rain but we are not afeared. The laundry remains hanging on the clothesline. Be careful where you do your sawing for the dust may blow up onto the damp clothing. Surprising, no matter how much rain there is, I always forget my car at home. I forget to buy it actually. I forget to want it.

Myself I swim upstream just to tire out my own arms. I wouldn't want them flailing about and cutting someone. Well, mostly it is for my own protection. I don't need any more of that Stranglin' Mesehlf! Up with the front crawls for me. Heads up, heads up! Keep your eye on the mark. Regular ambidexterous bipedal anterior motion. Forget my hair brush. The water is chilly as it is.

The global climate change warming of some parts of the ocean results in more tumult and stronger currents. From the bottom of the sea frigid ancient waters arise in the newfound convections. Swimming in the sea now means cold waters. Colder and deeper.

Seafoam the left rung of the ladder. Because this mans fads are fancy? Failing thar, that they them do froe. Freaking beanie!

Please

Комментариев нет: