31.8.06

little hole in the bubble

chaining me to the rock
chinks in the wall
light slips through
water in the lungs
laboured cycle of walking up and down chest
pain of everything bad ever anyone ever knew
blood for ear drops
lemon cake that cannot be ate
by the starving man
dream of that food sir
your long walk is over only in your own mind
withdraw into your oasis
the religions teach us the discipline how
forget this idle fallen world
blue skies of spiritual perfection because we cannot touch
my emptiness inside is suposedly profound
give up give up give up give up
or maybe keep writing and yelling and throwing the brown shit up onto your face
keep the feeling going. sex is not pure and I don't want to be
it forever with infinity, no I prefer the earth to the idea
shit my brains out into the computer
at least I say something
to myself anyways
because being alone is a lie
we tell ourselves
when we want to try and give up
so we can wallow in mastrubation fantasies
of jesus saving the unique soul
of our fallen sinner fuckinging fucking the shit
please leave me alone
I don't know if i can, I'm sorry

Комментариев нет: