21.10.06

censor my fingers

I vote that we give people rich enough to have at least 30,000 registered copyrights protected by lawyers... I vote we give them veto power over all the news and information that we see and hear, even if it is just peer to peer sharing with your friends. Anyone that rich obviously must have God on their side and really have earned that authority. Oh wait, I don't get to vote on this one. God decided for me. Thank you Gods of censorship. I'm sooo glad that mandatory advertising is the law and sharing is illegal. That is the kind of freedom we have all been fighting for and killing people for. Otherwise the terrorists win. Freedom isn't free. It takes folks like you and me: Remebering to salute and obey the order to cease and desist from thinking thoughts that other people OWN!

Content creators. Please create me a job and some food and some environment that isn't being poisoned. Oh please content creators, use your creative artistic freedom God powers to write a TV advertising jingle that will give me all these things. And then, it will be the law that we all watch it and editing out the commercials will be high treason.

I think I'll go download some commercials now. Hip hip hooray! Thank god commercial interests decided to get involved with the internet so the basic technological foundations of that networked could be undermined by the LAW [because the law can be bought]. Sharing is illegal! Screw you benevolent volunteers who created the Linux and Unix systems which make the internet work. I have a god given freedom to make money and to make it by exploiting your generousity to make your non-competitive attitudes illegal!!!!

Go go go!

Комментариев нет: