24.3.04

BEGIN marchtwenty Forthward Ho! 2 Zero Zero 4




The midnight library collective is accepting donations of illegal and banned books. We will take the contraband off your hands and build it new in the night time planting the seeds under the moon of the new society that will outgrow your lifetime of repression.

At night we burn ourselves and together sit in a circle staring at it. The it is the Tele and we Evangalise for it building up our newer more moedern nation TO THE STARS?

WHY MUST MEN KILL MEN? WHAT IS MEANING?
...Anyway.

The voice inside of you is a little bit drugged and now it is shaking and a little bit harder to be talking right now. the stay alive campaign was pure dogma. Don't drink and drive? Sheahyah, Right?

The Miami Ghetto DJ. Fuck the last of the beat bhox boys for freedom dancing in the street on used cardboard when the police are not looking.

We are all there and so are you too. but you can't see yourself. Sometimes you remember that it is real life right now but I forgot already that because it is not important or relevant... A drug induced distyractions. Why worry anyway? Does existentialism make you act any different?

By definition it was all irrellevant. By self definition.

He was starting to drool now and the drugs were really beginning to kick him in.
the door swung open and in walked the policeman with the tight, tight pink pants. "I do not think you want to know this about me, Sir, But I am a lesbian trapped inside of a man's ugly body." She beat you of over the head like a man and your skull shuddered ah crackin' "YEEEEEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAWW! she yelled with glee, a deep throaty laugh.

In heaven there are no Angels and Kennth patchen is not there for you to converse with. The brain does not know what the body is about to see. The world is manufactured by our chemical impulses. reality is mostly a narrow band of elecromagnetic radiation. He clung to real life like shit on a stick, like it was his only hope and his last breath. He breathed in and out and tried to feel the importance of what it meant for him to be here now and alive. The doing didn't matter so much because he was a Westerner and magic is so relativistic.
Dogma. Catchecism. The Drug Against War, Line After Line and round After Round, Empty Shells Fall to the ground, Empty shells at 1 million dollars per head count body lick the last sex to be left unmolested.

.

The indian walked into the Oakridge Sholling Mall and crying, spoke softly the words, this was for my grandmother. He pulled the trigger and blew mis self bombed away. The glass roof imploded and the mall collapsed. Every body in the Kinny Shoe store Outlet was murdered in cold blood.

I am going to burn this whold world down. I never was a part of you anyway. Burn! Rebrith of the Archangel Gabreial. The Saw toothed construction worker builds the butterfly goddess to keep walking into the chainsaw machine gun death derby demolition hot pants firey suicide killing all the babies on the blockasaurus and the the orange oven mitt is all that survives in the smouldering rubble.

My teeth hurt because I am clenching my jaw too much due to the anger. Your car does not affect me and I can ride my bike safely here whilst ignoring you - I will be happy even though you are not.

Guns thrown out in the garbage are hauled out to the dump. The muzzle shatters and contorts as the massive trash compactor in the back of the refuse truck crushes the guns in the grabage. The bullet explodes and the mechanism fires at nothing, exploding the gun dies itelf, alone, not taking you or me with it. In the garbage dump of the future the poor and rich opportunists alike will be mining for the golden nugget of the wealth that was not destroyed but merely chucked out.

Help me because you tear down my reason. Your sex I can smell. You make me perfect. I want to feel you from the inside out. the last place wiggy wiggy drug induced coma. Now i am closer to the God.

Do you beleive in god. I want you to say yes so that I can reply by saying that now you will know what I am talking about when I say that there is no god. God is there right in front of you and me and I and you in this very moement, the only moement there ever is or ever will be, even as it keels chainging. The moment is now and we are in one together he and you and she and me we three's company parted company together said out goodbyes but did not leave we loved and lost and forgot and took it all for granted while wasting away the hours drinking the good stuff.

I reached ouyt and endeed the life of the fly. i did not want to hurt, merely to kill fast and wquick. For no reason except that it was [not he or she] there and i could kill and he wasn't me but bothering my perifferal vision with presence, now he you it was over. Sorry but buh bye die die.

if you beleive in having sex say hell, fuck yeah!
Hell yeah!

Комментариев нет: