25.10.05

BEGIN 0ct 25 203035



Bisquick the last resort.
Forever under my leg.
Left side of the room.
Nose hair amphedamine.
We like the Doors. We like the bases are belong to us.
Justice Gentlemen. Ha Ha Ha. Greatness.

This I got from the computer game.
Watch TV shows on the internet.
I sat inside and bought the best things I could see in front of me.
I touched all there was within my reach.
I forgot to turn the ringer on the phone back on.
I didn't notice howmany days had slipped away.
It's raining again so I won't go outside.
Agrophobia is contagious to me.
Last resort is pills that are illegal.
Forget what you just said.

Ne ver nev er er,
my hai ku is just the word:
Ne ver nev er er.


That was my radio show. Beleive in this only: I have something to say to you. I am stalling and will not say it. I don't know what to say to it. I don't know who the sentance belongs to. You are silently waiting for me to speak and I forget where I am. I am slightly dizzy. I think of a whole bunch of complaints about the situation. It is all your fault. I am so mad. You are looking at me still but losing focus. It is my fault. I shouldn't complain so much and poison the air. You don't know how to react to my anger. You don't know who I am really inside because I bottle it all up. My anger is my own fault. You are listening to me still vaguely. You never listen to me properly:

"so..."

She tuned out, but alert for the sound of my voice in her irritating guilt implying voice calls out, "What?" ... "nothing," I mumble reply.

"What..."

"What, I can't hear you?"

"NOTHING!" I hide my face in my hands.vvvvvv
Love.

One, two, everybody rock out.
Love. Love. Love. This is the night. We're going to party all night. Oh yeah this is the end of days. Yes. Yes. Love. Yes, BABY! You never can win girl! We're gonna rock you all night long. Like a Cat and a Mouse. Love. Like a man at a job. We stick together. All you need is love. All we wever wanted was more, more, more! Here I am, rock me like a hurricane. One two
BReaKIT-Down. Yeeah!. yes. Yes . Baby. I love it. Give me more. Let me feel it. So so good.

Yes baby. Sexalicious.
Love.Rockdabicksalious. Frequently berningdopolous. Mastribication copyreeted. Forwhatenoteverso. Oh I love theee.

Cankerblossom.
Love.Chairs made of human skeletons. We rock the Ritz. we love to waltx. X-Rated Babby Bady Baby! -!- !


yes.

coats with stripes. perfectly fits. pussy pyussy piessyy Marijuana.
Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love. Love.

2 комментария:

Not Me комментирует...

What you write here is stupid trash.

joe roivas комментирует...

thanks for the link to the zombie walk
photos, I'm going to post a zombie photograph soon, I took some on the set of a local 'indie' zombie movie. I hung out with the extras and got some candid zombie shots.
joe.