22.10.05

BEGIN Oct 22 2005 the sunrise arguement


I would have been a compulsive gambler if I had been invented in the time before the computers. Now I cannot roll on the plastic neon nearly so good so I settle for a dance with steel. The streets are full of powedered rubber particles that have been weened from their automotive spinning frenzy by the cold concrete earth. My lungs collect these particulates for self cleaning. My body becomes the balloon as the dust melds into a flat surface lining my solf lung tissue. In and out, up and down, breath the bag wider and longer.

Formula of rubber is a propriatary mixture. Zenith under the mountain top radioactive energy. I will tune into the obsolete frequency infrequently.

Death becomes her. She teaches us all about soil. Grass grown instead of hair on the scalp and when we embrace there is only bone. Forget-me-not forver we shall see if the fires burn forever. Young and old, we all fear the reaper and pretend she will never come to visit. We visit the graveyard for a lark because we are grown naive. Friendly skies portend the mushroom and lavendar soap cannot wash it clean. Mostly I like the colours of fall as my blood soaps into the wet leaves congealing a puddle the fabric of which emboldens her razor.

I am speaking for myself here. I am only going to say what it is that I know. I state what I see and feel and I will not judge you'Re-reactions.

Friends always stay close so that they will not have to know each other. My left side is hurting me and I've forgotten how to swim. Paper piles up. Every plastic bag that you've ever touched is in a pile somewhere under the feces paper and broken electronics. Every food you bought that was carried in a single use plastic bag... Not Mee! I am an environe-mentalist. I use the plastic bag twise. [2 times]

For Get everything yooknow

1 комментарий:

Not Me комментирует...

I only write things as a way of trying to murder myself.