31.1.06

BEGIN TooDATE


in the age of digital uprising
we are all bloggers now
we have the ability that we never hand
to organise.

organise. the numbers are binary and so is our thinking. water is restless and gravity makes you fall. on the new coming millenium of age fruityness. perfumed.

organise, we are all sitting in rows. My moniter is askew and the desk is cluttered with junk. i draw all over the CPU I have a jiffy marker in my hand permanently. Acetone envy.

Drumming one to the other. we mix up the beat. The culture of one is the same as the culture of the other. Only the laws of math fly here. Only the laws of plastics outliving the user, the keyboard will melt but you can vaccum out the breadcrumbs stuck between the keys, the semen mouse.

I forgot what I was writing this for. To form the conscious of the bicycle underclass. The oppressed. We have a language all our own. Secret dialects on the processdor. Secret ways to connect. Sex is free and easy and it is multiplied by infinity timed sequence loops. Do you want to die tommorrow? Do you wish for the end and unity greater than one?

We all lobotomise ourselves to engage the computer face. It is inevitable. Once I was a geek and now I am the normal. Normal passage into infinity death is the unescapeable, that and computer crashes.

Cars oppress us. I will soon know how to deprogram your computer car so the engine will not run. Car virus. Auto sense.

Комментариев нет: