8.6.05

BEGIN banana wolf


iyam not allergic to this

whose your daddy?

we all grew hair out of our feet to pass the time our toenails were thick and crusty and the blueness of the ocean sky was pervasive all over. Orange lemon flavoured squares of

Louder than bombs.
Louder than bombs.
Louder than bombs.
Louder than bombs.
Louder than bombs.
Louder than bombs.
Louder than bombs.
Louder than bombs.
Louder than bombs.
Louder than bombs.
Louder than bombs.
Louder than bombs.
Louder than bombs.
Louder than bombs.

Say it until you believe it.

Dancing the way across the night sky the rain on the pavement crushes us under its wet tyre tread and the squished worms only bloat further along the bean bag.

The surf froathed like the end of time and a broken plastic toothbruth washed ashore after many long nights at sea. Perhaps an intercontinental voyage? When you sit on the ball the ball sits back on you. At night I eat my wax crayons and underneath it all there is nothing but trepidation. Forever under the soil cares of the least type never surface bedoins freaky the last time for exploring the world before it is over the restaurant at the end of the universe.

I dream of making it rich and building a tower into the sky where I could live with all those around me that I wish I had respect for.

The cartoon channel is always on but we still don't turn it off. The incitement to riot is too quiet and talking about a revolution sounds like a whisper. Control the population because that is a good idea and it is forever going to build new bridges until the new millenium condo project falls through the mildew roof tile that never was made to last because disposalibility is the essense of living simply for you and for me me me me em em e m em eme me ememem EM EM em Jej E m EME J me mjemem jej M Jem mjeJ mmMej


kdkkd...e kkke kkke kkdiikkekikkeikkieklk
ekk lioil. e
ejlkj

I am typing with my eyees c;losed. I do not think that what I am eirtition is coming thoue. Do you understand me >? Do uyoui think that thise is a waste of time for us?> Wha are you tring to read this anyway.?>>>>

Hmm a lot of that came through evern though it didnt read my eyes the openess. We are all supposed to be here and we are all upposed to be having a soul. I don't think that I am sad enough to really be me. I don't think that I am really going to offer any solution. The problem is too many people and too few people and too much talk and too much action and too little talk and too many moonlit nights for us all the sun is never popular if you are shooting drugs. Why write anything about the child molester ring of envy business circle of trust and syndicated mega church bananahanahanahnahnallaluhyah!

the birds are shading the lonely you pushed up against the wall of the heated sweat. I have nothing to say. You are not going to be happy about this. You are not going to be the rest of the restroom. The readers in the library forget what they are readingl. THe television turns off by itself. The TV burns the sky up to become yellow brown. The french frog goateed devil boy was humping my sister but he took it back and sorry which is more than I could expect from you clown.s.

s.s.
]

:-|

;-|

&-|

&&&&&&&&&->

000000000000
(((((((()))))))))
~~~~~~~~~~~~
{ }
{ }
{ }
.xrtk\\///i,.


boom

boom

bang

boom

booom

boom




















bang




























bing






















bong




















the longest ever



























blew

































rech





























eeeek































uuuuk































anticipation is the heart of wisdom. Remember the fable of the snake tail that once lead the snake and not by the head. The tail wrapped around the tree and then the snake died because he hadn't read SHAKESPERE and learned about the natural order of the univers which is that the poor get what they desearve and the rich prosper due to their moral superiority




























bold
























fresh


















new




















uninteresting





















never dulll

























always on






























24/7
























freakish nightmare


























crash landing pad incontinence



































shortcut baloney frisbee



































random musical selection





















questions of ethical proprtions






















hot sexy love interest














the treandiest topics




the last word





the evil abracadabra spell
burning witches










yhow?

uyuuuuuuuuuuuu!


Комментариев нет: