22.6.05

BEGIN THEmusic


  1. Soviet said...
  2. DearNeigh Blog bor

ear

. .. ear
ear
ear ........

ear

We at Mandrew (a three confronted with a dilemma ) . One of our member has had what collective vision could be described as a audio one andrew man- are.
He reports:
I had this stuck in my head for like 10 min.
"it went weird song somethin like"
because saddam stole my turkey oh that dirty haji tturning to our blog Mandrew neighborhood for help. Should these be the lyrics? How did one of our members should the rest of the song go? Why have this happen to him? Any assisstance you could provide would be helpful. Our comments are open and we can be reached at
Andrew at www.mindlessmindlessblather.net stole my turkey because saddam stole my turkey

he took the refrigerator too." is Forrest at www.blather.net

Walter atwww.forthesovietinamerica.blogspot.com Soviet at www.boredones.blogspot.com


Thank you for your help.



the robot stole my beer.
I was going to have sex with her. However underwear looked not like such a good prospect and I went out into the desert heat naked. I


Комментариев нет: