2.6.05

stagnant fish pond

BEGIN THERIVERJune222222222




there is a river in my backyard and I would like to swim in it. The world is a place full of suffering and to be one with the wheel spinning but not changing is my desire. The root of desire is suffering. The money of control is typing on the keyboard. I bombed korea every night. red flowers bursting down below us. Those people didn't even know us. We didn't know if it was wrong or right, we didn't know if we would live or die. Those people didn't even know us. I bombed Korea every night. I ate cake and icecream on the plane.


The wood in my pants is burning up.

I am a bored housewife hungry for sex and lacking meaning. The search for meaning and self control is futile. The poetry is dull and only read by people who have no choice but to read it. The water in the air is vapourised. The rap on the streets is not about the community. The tightness of your anus will get you far.

He's isn't not'n and'a a abraKADABRA

Everything written big is important

Self Reference is so passe.

So what if everything is normal here. The debris of wood and sneakers won't make a good barricade in that street. We went out and broke bottles. Everybody knows but nobody does it. God Cleans with fire. I am searching for meaning when I burn down your daycare. I am here to find meaning on this earth. The clouds forming overhead haven't yet found a home for me. I was digging in the dirt with my new rats named Ndizi and Embe. Mango and Banana from Swahili Zulu nation. The brooklyn beats are up near the toes of the teargas canister.

I wasn't going to tell you.

Комментариев нет: