12.4.06

Looking For a Reason To Live

empty bowl



My reason is the emptiness within me and the desire to fill it with food sex drugs plastic cars lemon cherry apple egg hole banana penis dancing babies lined up together under the watchfull eyes of stalins workers forgetting never the endless stream of data emanating from the modems wires and the last empty frequency filled total electromagnetic spectral penetration everywhere at once.

In the centre of the sun there is a daimond. At the heart of this daimond there is a weapon. Inside of the weapon is a crystal bullet. Powdered inside of the bullet is the bones of my ancestral mothers. The marrow of my mother's bones contains iron and atoms of charadium. Charadium atoms have at their nucleous 16 protons, 42 non-existant leptons, and 33 neutrals. Inside the neutral territory the moon is signalling a path. Through the woods. In the forest sit a circle of men and women. In the centre of the circle by the fire there is a hermathrodite. The shaman is uttering visions. Inside the fire is the sun.

Frequent use of allagory confuses the reader. Entertainment is our highest value.

I think that I will buy a new pen today.

My favourite colours are the colours of eyeballs. Eyeballs move faster than anything else because they move twice the speed of light. Concepts are everything and reality is fading.

in any case, the main differance is in the clothing. If we forget about the genetalia, then we always forget the other bits. i for one, do not miss the polite tone of voice that patchen used. he was always honest, whereas I am not. I do not want to kill. However, I do hate everything. My last thought was this as the bus hit me: Is my computer still on?

Forgeddabout it. I am never going to leave this room because I don't have to anymore. I can get everything from my God box anyways.

Комментариев нет: